Thursday, February 17, 2011

THIS WEEKEND

Its going to be a fun one... I'm attending a 3 day scrapbooking retreat with 45 other women.  I'll be hosting a make n  take stamping station through my stampin up business.   Will take lots of pictures and post them next week.   On the family businssess side of things. Mason is doing good, gaining weight but is having a few bouts with Colic. Poor mamma is sleep deprived.  And the big news, My husband is retiring this coming November.   The following june, we'll be relocating to Idaho..  So excited. Living our dream of a country life is a year away.  Hopefully all our kids will be moving with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...