Friday, June 3, 2011

My Baby is Graduating Highschool tomorrow....

I am so emotional today, My daughter Carin graduates from highschool tomorrow.  Rain or shine they say.... outdoors too.   So, I did all the preparations and worked hard to make her day special... and inside. I am a mess.   See, my daughter and I drive eachother crazy...with everything, we yell all the time, she says i'm stupid but the status quo i'm hearing is that all mothers are stupid when their children turn 18.   But, regardless, through all the years... my little girl scout, animal lover, drama queen... is growing up... and I am growing OLD. 
I wonder where the years went... and what mistakes I've made with her... and I hope she knows how very much I love her.  



she is bright, funny, smart.. smart ass, bossy, arrogant and mean sometimes... but she's all me~
Congratulations carin... may all your dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...