Friday, October 14, 2011

Farmgirl Sisterhood Fall ATC Swap
Well, Being a member of the MaryJane Butters Farmgirl sisterhood gives one a opportunity to reach out and meet online and in person  with like minded women.   Women that have things in common and perhaps share ideas, recipes, hobbies,  laughs and tears.  One of the things we do a lot of is Swaps of all kinds.... ( no husbands, boyfriends or significant others involved here!) I just finished and have ready to send out Artist Trading Cards... all a little different from eachother but with the same theme and charistics.  This Theme is What does Thanksgiving mean to me.... and this year, we have lots of changes in our Family.  Husband retiring, moving, baby boy of 5 kids is Graduating from High School.  So, I chose... the Season of Change, Family and falling leaves in a fall color theme with leaves and of course a bird... ( I love birds). These little babies took a while as there was a collage in each piece... frames with copper tape.  Cant wait to see what comes back to me... I love these Farmgirl Sisterhood Swaps.        
Family, Falling Leaves its a Season of Change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...