Monday, April 29, 2013

Camper becomes a GLAMPER, bunkhouse style

A while ago, I started this project to Glamp my camper. I Knew my theme would be country bunk house. So once I picked my theme off to the fabric store I went. The walls were my biggest challenge. The Boreing ,dull wall color and border strip that showed its age. I covered it with strips of embossed fabric that looks and feels like leather. Then finished it off with thick twine and upholstery tacks.My favorite thing is the big kitchen valance with red bandanas, ohhh yes, don't forget to look at my pillows. I have printed up vintage images of a cowboy and cowgirl. And decorated the entire Glamper with coordinating colored fabrics and old jeans. Next up is to make a floor runner and also a cute tablecloth or placemats.  Glamping in a bunk house is much better than camping in a old grey camper... Scroll down to several previous posts to see before pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...