Saturday, May 25, 2013

What's a little frost scare anyway?

Ohhh my goodness, we had a cols snap here in Idaho. We had a freeze warning.... Ans boy did I move into action.  There was no way all my seelungs that I started from seed under growing lites were going to die on my if I could help it. So, all the gallonilk jugs that I've been saving, every extra sheet and box that I could find were used for plant protection. My Garden is 4000 square ft. It was no easy task, but each and every plant was protected. Happy to report that only one basil plant succumbed to the frost. Eveything else survived.... Whew, we dodged that bullet... Now to tell jack frost.... Don't come back until winter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...