Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Musings of a Seedling mamma

Its been beautiful here in Idaho during the day... but nights have been extremely COLD.  Degrees dropping below 15 degrees.  My Greenhouse is  full of lovely little starter plants for the Vegetable Garden and Flower Garden, and for the School Garden that I volunteer at.   Im always doting over my little sweet plants... making sure they have plenty of water, just enough warmth... I check on their growth and progress daily. When my Weather Man Husband... told me how cold it was expected to get... Mama tiger had to run outside to cover up and move all the seedlings to protect them from the cold. Our Greenhouse has no electricity other than the growing lites... no heater when temperatures drop. I was so scared for my green babies.  So, every night, I have to move them all away from the cold windows, and cover them with plant fabric, every morning... i rush out to put them up by the windows  to warm up.  Im just hoping I don't loose them as temps drop.  Come on winter... will you just go away already. We are ready for SPRING.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...