Saturday, May 9, 2015

Feeling Loved

I remember thinking( a time not so long ago) that Nobody appreciated me, that none of my kids realised how much I did for them or how hard I worked. Teen years were the hardest. Rebels they were...at every chance. I was sure that I would die from the raising of teenagers.  Now that all 5 are adults... I look back at those rough years... and sigh. I did make it, and so did they!  Dont sweat it Moms... when you think you cant do it, that not one of them cares... youll get a note, a bouquet of flowers, a beautiful card,a box of chocolate covered strawberries..and a gift ..and you will know ... yes, you are loved! Hang in there Moms! You got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...