Friday, March 16, 2018


DRAFT PUBLISHED FROM A OLD POST THAT  DID NOT POST.  HAD TO SHARE EVEN IF IT IS OLD.

I love Collage, when I came across this paper mache dress form at a craft store, I thought to myself... I could do something fun with this... and It was on my birthday that I decided to make it about something I love.  This is my HOMAGE to GARDENING.   I love everything about gardening, the blooms the food, the butterflies... I love to grow anything.   After finishing this one, I decided that I need to make one about my love of chickens, sewing, family, etc... so Im on the hunt for more papermache dress forms.   Here is my HOMAGE to Gardening.. Happy 52nd Birthday to me.   Layers and layers and layers... it was so fun to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...