Monday, September 23, 2013

My happy pantry

Since We grow most all of our produce, and this year our freezer is already full of our grass fed meats, I had no choice but to can everything. Ive bever used a pressure canner before, so I took a  class at The University of Idaho, a series if 5 canning classes.  My harvests have been bountuful, and now....my pantry is happy. I have pumpjins, beets a variety of salsas, Apple sauce, stewed tomatoes, pickled peppers, jams, jellies, a few different  pickles... and . Soon to add marinara sauce.  I even grew and dried my own beans. Lots of work. Hot sweaty work, but.I know everything was grown organically, no gmo,  ..no preservative or unwanted additives. Thats why I work so hard... and.... its so pretty to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...