Saturday, January 12, 2019

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello! 


After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is though, that I have dōTERRA Patchouli. I apply one to two drops of dōTERRA Patchouli to my favorite moisturizer to help promote a smooth, glowing complexion.   




dōTERRA Patchouli has a rich, musky-sweet aroma and is regularly used in the perfume industry as well as in scented products such as laundry detergents and air fresheners. Besides its amazing fragrance, dōTERRA Patchouli has a wonderful grounding and balancing effect on emotions. Combined with Vetiver, can help calm emotions when applied to the bottom of feet. Also try dōTERRA Patchouli combined with Peppermint by applying to the forehead, temples, or back of the neck after a long day of work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...