Sunday, June 26, 2011

Neglected my BLOG

I realize how I've neglected my BLOG... I'm sorry Blog. I'll try harder from now on.  See, I have a very happy full life and sometimes when the day is done I forget about you.   Not intentionally however.  I wonder if Youll ever forgive me.   So much to do in such a short day.  If I try harder will you be a blog that actually has readers?

Dutra Family Gathering
Carins Memory Quilt
Made from T-shirts
My Joy Buttons.
My Grandchildren

My Ken with our Grandson Mason
He loves that little man! 


Cherri Picking 

Cherri Pie Yumers


Autum is ready for the pool!


Teaching Dom to SEW! 


Dominiques first chicken apron! 
Welome to my club Dom! 


My Daughters new orchard and garden and her new home. 
Her mother is sooooo excited. 
can you tell?

A amazing backyard paradise and my Christina
is on top of the hot tub getting ready to clean it.

My Handsome Son and I at Joshua and Courtney Shaffers Wedding


Newlyweds first dance as man and wife.
Congratulations Courtney and Joshua


So, you see... I HAVE been busy!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...