Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Very Happy

Greatful for so many things tonite.   I am feeling sentimental as it's my oldest daughters 29th birthday.  I can't believe how time has flown by.  Shes a soldier in the Army, served in Iraq and is currently in the Army National Guard. She has given me two wonderful grandchildren... and not to mention a few grey hairs.   I reflect on this day and can't help but to smile, and remember that little baby girl with blue eyes and a head full of black hair. Turned blond within days and eyes stayed blue.  She was and still is a firecracker.  Happy Birthday to christina. you'll allways be my precious little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...