Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Love of Horses

Lucious Lucas
Remi and Me
Beautiful Bonnie
Bonnie

Carin with Baby Remi and Mommy. 
Being raised on a ranch in Half Moon Bay, I remember being around horses as long as I can remember.   Earlier I posted some pictures of horses I love that are my neices.  Here are more.  My best day is a day riding with my kids and neice out at the ranch on the coast of California.   She has a trail riding business and has rescued and rehabilitated most of her horses.  She has a Horse rescue Non Profit called Hoof Beats of America... if anyone wants a horse she adopts them out to good homes.  She is Keeping Remi and Bonnie.

Peek a Boo


I could not possibly post all the pictures I have of over 27 horses here on my blog.   These are just a few that I took on a day at my niece's ranch.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...