Thursday, May 3, 2012

Childhood memory quilt

<p>Our son, youngest of 5 children, graduates this June. He is our younest of 3 boys, 2 girls. All our children have been active in team sports, scouting. I was always the team mom and girlscout leader, soccer,baseball and marching band driver while my husband was a amazing coach. I have been saving our sons team t-shirts since his very first t ball team at the age of 5. Soccer, many more years of baseball, swim teams, waterpolo teams and police explorer programs. There are a whole lot of memories and love put into this quilt. I hope he knows how much joy he has brought to us and how proud of him we ate. Next up for him is college. Hes going to be a firefighter and is already signed up to play on thd waterpolo team.



1 comment:

  1. Wow great job Mary. I don't know how you manage to find the time to stitch. The quilt looks AMAZING. I love it. Your son is very lucky and I can't wait to hear what he thinks:) Congratulations on him graduating.

    ReplyDelete

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...