Saturday, May 11, 2013

My first mothers day alone

Tomorrow marks a bittersweet milestone in my life. After being a mother for 30 years, raising. 5 kids, going thru all the trials And tribulations that life had for us.. tomorrow is my first mothers day without my kids living in the same state.... Funny thing is, I'm okay with it!. I actually feel liberated and free..... Without having to do the traditional lunch or dinner with the kids in wich most of the time I cooked anyway and often times bhad to break up a squabble or or patch someone up because they got hurt on a skateboard. Tomorrow is truly my day. I'm not doing any work, cooking or gardening... Which I do everyday. I've decided I'm sitting in the shade with a good book and some iced tea... And may take a nap while I'm at it too. Happy mothers day ladies... Put your feet ip too.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you Mary. I plan to stitch and no cooking (salads my fav). love Annette

    ReplyDelete

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...