Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Altered box for tinctures

As a Herbalist, nothing makes me happier than making plant medicine.  As a crafter, artist, nothing makes me happier than creating something.   This little piece took 4 weeks to complete and I learned this technique from a little lady living in the country in Ontario that was happy to teach me.   I took felt, gesso, paint and a few other ingredients and wham. Transformed a box into a beautiful carrier for my Tinctures and salves.  Love it and am thinking of my next project.   
 Inside holds my saves and tinctures



3-D  front  is “ day”



The other side is night






When the box is open... it reads ... I am a day dreamer( on the day side)  And a night thinker( on the night side) 



Not seen when open unfortunately, but I had nowhere else to place these words.Day is over, tonight has come. Today is gone. Embrace your dreams,as tomorrow comes with a whole new light. 



My set up at the Eagle Idaho Farmers Market.  The tincture box was a hit with many visitors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...