Saturday, September 24, 2011

Is it Fall Yet?

Well, here it is September 24th and its finally feeling like fall may be setting in.  It was actually 96 degrees earlier in the day and now at 7:30 pm... it is 68 degrees and breezy.. we are hoping that we are saying hello to fall, we are looking foward to our first fire in our fireplace, snuggeling under quilts and hot chocolate....   And I love doing my stitching work when its cold outside.   I lay the quilts on my lap and lovingly do the binding or the handmade stitching for the quilt.    Don't get me wrong... we love summer and all that goes with it.  BBQ's, camping, beaches... but its been too hot for to long.  Please don't tease us Fall, and stay for a while.  

Here is one of 24  Fall Harvest ATC card that I made 24 of for a Farmgirl sisterhood swap. I will get 24 different ATC cards from all over the country.. cant wait to see what they look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...