Thursday, December 13, 2012

Ironmam 2012 Kona Hawaii

Aloha! This year we got to scheduled our Hawaii trip so that we did not fly out and leave the day of the Ironman world Championships. We actually got a spot to observe the athletes finishing the event. The energy was amazing,the athletes were of every age and race,county,and physical shape. Some were cancer survivors, living with cancer, amputees,and other dissabilities. Young and old I walked away from this event knowing that no matter how bad I think things are.. if I have the spirit and determination to do something. With dedication commitments and training... Yeah lots of training.. I could do it. Funny though.I don't want to do a ironman .. I would however like to go snowshoeing. In Hawaii  I love going barefoot.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...