Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thankful at Thanksgiving

I was so Greatful that this being our first Thanksgiving here on Idaho that some of our family was able to join us. Justin and Christina with the kids were here, Blaine was home from college,and my sister Tracy and her husband Bill made it up from Nevada. It was a fun week of football,thriftstore and antique shopping. We chased the chickens, painted rocks with Autumn, laughed until my ribs hurt as well as reunited my childhood cousins with my sister and O and all our family's got to meet for the first time!...,we ate feeling very blessed!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...