Sunday, September 10, 2017

All in a day's work

Today I woke up not feeling to well, just kinda off.. tired and not as energetic as I usually am and with a hint of a UTI starting.   I thought oh heck, I'm sure I've got something here that can help me. Oregano oil in capsules just in case it is a UTI and a Oregon Grape Root infusion  as well as a stinging nettle infusion .. and since I was on a roll .. I made a wonderful oat straw infusion.   All three can be stored in the fridge and used over a couple of days.    Since I've signed up for a few events this fall I figured since it was so very hot outside that I would begin my herbal tinctures and some calendula ointment.   Itbwas to hotbto worknin the garden, so my perfect option was herbal products.  So in a day's work, I've made several tinctures, the infusions, mullein and garlic ear oil, body butter bars and calendula ointment.  I loved the smells that permeates my home and the sight of all the filled jars and the molds filled with all the goodness in them. I will be posting the items on a new page soon.  But here's a peek in the meantime.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...