Sunday, September 10, 2017

Prepping for cold and flu season?

This will keep the cruds away. Take a jar any size and fill it 1/2 to 3/4 fullbof peeled raw garlic cloves. Then cover the garlic with honey. Non processed .. only raw honey works for this.   Then cap but leave it a tad loose because it needs to breath. Shake it every day for a month. It will change color and consistency. Gett a little runny.   I tighten my cap up before shaking it.    After a month it's usable but the longer it sits the better it will be . Fermented    Honey and garlic ... it will keep the cruds away!  Eat a clove with some of the honey everyday.   Oh leave about 1/4 of the jar empty so. You don't want to overfill.  

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a great idea. I will get my wife to make some.

    ReplyDelete

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...