Friday, September 7, 2018

New offerings at the Eagle Saturday Market.

It’s been a amazing year at the Eagle Saturday Market and It’s not over yet.  I’ve been listening to my customers and one thing that has been asked of me to make with my bees wax is food wraps.  Basically baked cotton fabric with bees wax will replace foil and plastic and help save the environment one wrap at a time.  Bye bye to toxic foil and plastic .
 Food wraps are reusable , safe and economical. 

I also will be offering our freshly harvested Local Honey and bees wax candles.  


 Yummy smells and tastes for your senses.  Our honey is raw .  Beneficial for you. 



I also will be selling my herbs and Tea blends  as we’ve been approved by the health department and are legal to sell now.  No chemicals .. only the good stuff! 

And of course my lucious Body Butter is lighter and fluffier than the last batch.   This time I added pure lavender oil tonit to add to the healing attributes and compliment the. Plantain, comfrey and calendula.  
Good for what ails the skin. 

1 comment:

  1. God bless Dr.Ebacol for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2017 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr.Ebacol, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,EX_LOVER BACK and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr.Ebacol truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL:  drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com     whassApp him on +2348159042641

    ReplyDelete

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...