Monday, September 17, 2018

Summer is almost over



Summer is almost over and since my husband and I work so very hard during the summer months we like to get away every once in awhile with the dogs and go camping in our camp trailer.   I do have a couple big events coming up in November that relate to my scrapbooking business so I need to make a bunch of samples to show people at the Pinners conference as well as the Idaho scrapbook show in Feb.  so , I pack up my templates, paper and pictures and sit outside on the picnic table and enjoy the sunshine and when it gets cold or windy I bring it inside and create inside the camper.  I love the versatility of kiwi Lane design templates and the fact that I can take them anywhere and still get creative.  And there’s something magical about being outside in the mountain air by the water that makes it nice.    No electricity needed .   If you’ve never used Kiwi Lane design templates and are curious... let me tell ya. It speeds up the design process when your creating scrapbooks of any size. It’s actually brought me back to wanting to make 12x 12 albums again.   Simply trace, cut, and ink . It’s that easy.   Here’s my website to check it out.  Http:/www.Create.Kiwilane.com/Mary 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve falling in love with Patchouli oil.

Hello!  After the holiday’s my face likes to break out in blemishes. It’s mostly because of all the junk food I consume. The good thing is t...